Saturday 28 December 2013

The Preparation

Things are doing pretty well for us, until I was chase out from work in Nov. It was really unexpected when everything was planned out perfectly. With big bonuses for both of us, we had already prepared on the things we need to get for the engagement. At first, it was really hard for me to break the news to Z. But as usual, he took it very calmly. Well, who would expected it and I only got myself to blame.

I got a new job recently, started just recently but syukur, Allah gave me this bit of rezeki. Alhamdullilah. The new job is boring, really boring. Pikirkan duit, terpaksa tahan. Now, I am left with a month or so to get all the things ready. Thank God for a patience and handy boyfriend, we managed to do everything together just like how we planned it. Till then, please come fast February.


Love,

Mrs Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment